If youâ€™re someone who is scheduling to get affordable and simple POP designs for ceilings, then you have landed at the right place! False ceiling is largely used to cover the plain ceilings or to hide a centralized air-conditioning network. Depending on your budget and preferences, You can select between a wide range of designs. From complicated traditional paintings to modern and simple POP designs for the hall, bedroom, or any other part of the house.Â
Hereâ€™s a full-fledged guide to explain the major advantages of the false ceiling made up of POP designs, along with answers to all your queries and a list of top ceiling trends in 2022.
Everything About POP Ceilings ForÂ Living Room
What Is POP False Ceiling?
Plaster of Paris abbreviated as POP is the dehydrated form of Gypsum. It comes in the form of powder, which requires to be mixed with water before application. Plaster Of Paris is popular for its reasonable pricing, elegant look and convenience in availability and installation.Â
Furthermore, POP designs are available in a variety of different shapes, colors, and sizes to create the finest looking false ceiling. Apart from the obvious benefits, installing modern simple pop design for hallroom in your house serves the following purposes.
Benefits Of Hall Room POP False Ceilings
The reason behind the immense popularity of POP lies in its totality. Modern simple pop design hall has features that are second to none and pricing that is affordable to all. Also, POP false ceiling has benefits like:
- Â POP in dry powder form is extremely lightweight, which makes it easy to carry and use.
- POP false ceiling helps extensively in making your space look bigger with uniform light distribution.Â
- The chemical and structural properties of POP make it versatile for creating and shaping different designs.
- It gives a smooth finish to your ceiling. It also provides you an option to further change the color or designs of your ceiling. These are the benefits of modern simple pop design hall.Â
How To Choose A False Ceiling Design For Your Living room?
Checking the height of your original ceiling from the floor is the first step toward deciding which false ceiling is suitable. You have to choose the simple pop design for modern hallroom. Then you can move forward to shortlisting themes and lighting.Â
- While selecting the color for your drawing room, go for bright colors as they make your room look more vibrant.Â
- Select the lighting that complements the color theme of your POP false ceiling.
- There is no reason to stick to geometrical shapes for your ceiling. Go innovative with quirky designs and bold colors.Â
- The use of wood and glass will only enhance the overall design. Also, try including chandlers and other pieces of signature furniture.Â
Scroll down to see modern Hallâ€™s simple new ceiling designs.
Modern And Simple POP Designs For Hall
The list for ceiling trends 2022 has some fascinating ideas. Try incorporating these ideas into your modern simple pop design hall.
- Try to be minimalist: sometimes the simplest things are the most beautiful ones. The same can be said for false ceilings. Giving your ceiling a simple touch will make the entire room look more elegant.Â
- Theme Lighting: POP false ceiling gives you a lot of freedom to experiment with different lights and themes. The perfect lighting will create a soft glow around the room.
- Designs On Ceiling: Adding interesting patterns to your ceiling will elevate the beauty of your room. It also makes it more personalized for your simple pop design hall.Â
Top 5 Trending Living Room POP Ceiling Designs 2022
POP Design For Hall
Simple POP ceiling design for hall includes Panelled POP. You can use LED light fixtures in covered ceilings to create the perfect ambiance around the living room. Living room ceiling designs with neon lights are trending this year. But if youâ€™re someone who prefers a classic touch to your ceiling, then geometrical and simple designs are more suitable for you.Â
POP False Ceiling For Bedroom
Contemporary POP ceiling design with wooden panels is rising to popularity lately. Wood gives you an earthen feel which helps your mind relax. Add some chandelier to it, and it starts to bring a luxurious tone to your bedroom.Â Â Â
POP Designs For Dining Room
Adding signature pieces of furniture is the cheapest and best-looking way to get the false ceiling done in your dining room. All you need to do is buy a low-hanging statement lamp. This simple addition will instantly become eye-candy for you while dining. You can design your dining room like modern simple pop design for hall.
POP False Ceiling For Bathroom
You start your day by taking a shower, so your bathroom needs to look good. You can try a few combinations of exposed ceiling POP designs along with glasswork. The wooden finish on the walls will also add to your soothing bathroom experience.Â Â
POP Designs For Balcony
The balcony is where you seek peace in an apartment. Now imagine if you could have your favorite beverage under a pleasing roof. To elevate the aesthetics of your balcony, try using POP along with some metal louvers. This style of false ceiling enhances your balcony with better natural lighting. Modern simple pop design hall
Advantages And Disadvantages Of POP False ceiling
- POP false ceiling is great for the living room, as it adds finishing that creates a better atmosphere within a room.
- POP false ceiling effectively utilizes the air-conditioning, as the total space that has to be cooled becomes less.
- POP false ceilings provide a great option to cover messy wirings.Â
- Modern POP designs halls can also fill empty spaces and make it look more elegant.
- Modern simple pop design False ceilings are not space-efficient, as they need to be installed at least 8 inches always from the main ceiling wall. In a small house, it becomes impossible to have a low ceiling.
- POP false ceilings need to be done by experts as it demands extreme precision.Â
How To Clean POP False Ceiling?
POP false ceilings donâ€™t require any special maintenance. You can easily clean them by using a broom, vacuum cleaner, or a cloth/feather duster. It is advised not to use water while doing so. Make sure to cover your eyes and face while dusting, as the dust particles may cause allergies.Â
How Much Does POP False Ceiling Costs?
The cost of POP ceilings can range between $2 to $3 per square foot, depending on the type of design installed. The average cost of a false ceiling here includes both installation and raw material costs.Â
How Long Does POP False Ceiling Last?
POP false ceilings are typically durable and can last for years depending on the type of material used. If youâ€™re using a high-quality POP then it will easily last beyond 15 years, whereas a low-quality product will start to crack in 7 to 8 years. Itâ€™s always better to go with contractors that use high-quality products even if the prices are a little more.Â
What Should You Do Before Getting A POP False Ceiling?
Before you make up your mind to get the Latest modern POP design for the hall, there are a number of things you should be aware of.Â
- The plaster of Paris needs to be mixed with water which creates a lot of mess. So, make sure you get it done before shifting to a new house. If you are renovating your existing house, then try getting a professional to do the work. He/she will not only complete the process in quick succession but also keep it cleaner and mess-free.Â
- If youâ€™re in the initial phase of construction, then try measuring the headroom and then decide on the size of POP. Nonetheless, you can add or cut a few inches of POP layer anytime to create the required headroom.Â
- Itâ€™s always good to preplan all the expenditures and make a budget. Think about whether you want to build a false ceiling that covers the entire surface or just some specific areas. Choose your design based on where you want to build the false ceiling.Â
POP ceilings come in a variety of different colors, shapes and sizes. For someone like an interior designer, modern simple pop design hall is very useful. You can easily give life to your living room and cheer up the atmosphere with bright colors and themes. As you have hung around till the end, here are some vibrant color themes for you to try.
- This may come across as a revelation but dark shades like brown and black look stunning on light-colored backgrounds. With matching furniture and dim lighting, the ambiance inside the room is unmatched.
- If you are someone who likes simplicity then pastel colors are perfect for you. Colors like light yellow and pale blue are not overwhelming and make the aura soothing and pleasing to the eyes.Â
- If you want to use light colors like blue, green and orange then make sure to keep the crown molding white or metallic. This works for giving contrast to your white ceiling.Â Â
Bring your imagination to life and experiment with designs through modern simple POP design false ceilings for hall!